As the weather warms up here; I wanted to offer some tips to beat the Florida heat for your senior session…
- STAY HYDRATED. I can not stress this enough! And it’s one that I’ve personally learned is an absolute must.
- Wear light, breathable fabric. Think light colored, neutral dresses/skirts; something that allows movement and air flow.
- Don’t wear heavy makeup. This is one of the many reasons I LOVE having hair and make up included in all senior sessions. My hair and make up artist, Steffanie, knows exactly what to do to make sure the make up you’re wearing doesn’t melt off and run in this humid Florida weather.
- Plan your session at the beach! It is so refreshing to be able to dip your toes in the ocean and a quick way to cool off.
- Bring your preferred bug spray. I will have some on hand as well but I know everyone has their own preference on what works for them! This isn’t exactly heat related but it is still a necessity in Florida for sure!
Three things I try to bring to every senior session to help: water bottles, a mini fan, and bug spray.
Christine Lee Photography is a high school senior and family photographer; specializing in senior portraits, maternity, and family photography in Plant City, Lakeland, Riverview, Apollo Beach, and Tampa, Florida.
Leave a Reply